Company Secretary (CS) is one of the most sought after and best-paid professions in the 21st century. CS plays an important role in terms of corporate governance and dealing with legal issues within an organization. Given the prestige, responsibility, and power that a professional position holds, it’s no surprise that the majority of candidates are young for this job! Moreover, with the growing importance of private sector involvement, particularly in the Indian economy, the demand for company secretaries has increased.
If you are a candidate who has studied the details of the course and signed up for it, you will receive a deadline by which you will complete each level and complete the entire course. After initial registration, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) offers five years to complete managerial and professional levels, which can later be extended by re-registration. There is a myth among candidates that the exam takes a lot of effort, definitely more than one, if not too much. However, the truth is different. Many students have passed the level in one go and achieved their dream goal!
With this article, we present some tips and strategies for young aspirants to quickly master CS and become a company secretary as soon as possible.
We have mentioned the following important tips that you should follow if you want to clear CS levels in one go:
- Have a planned schedule for completing the curriculum of the modules you plan to write. Leave a buffer in preparing your curriculum, especially if you are pursuing a career or study in CS.
- Find your preferred learning method. In addition to self-study, you may need short in-person or online training to support your preparation. Currently, accessing online resources is not a problem with sites like Tushar Pahade Classes, and ICSI itself provides you with many online resources that can be used.
- Online learning is a useful factor in time management and overcoming location restrictions. Always remember that anyone who combines smart work with hard work is on his way to quick success!
- Interact with teachers or students who are experienced in the subject. Also, check out the video tips for toppers from previous years and include best practices in your feedback.
- Look at the questionnaires from previous years and familiarize yourself with each module’s important and recurring topics.
- Take notes as you prepare. The notes you make are always useful during an audit. Be sure to add relevant examples as you take notes.
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses. Focus and work more on topics you are unsure of.
- Lastly, when you have a busy schedule, stay motivated and take some time to refresh your mind.
If you are preparing yourself for the CS Executive exam and plan to take CS Executive online classes for your training, you have a better choice for us. We have the best faculties from India who teaches in best possible way.
Contact us today.