The COVID-19 pandemic has’ had a global impact in the past two years and continues to hit most sectors, with education being one of the hardest hit. Students from all over the world are losing valuable time in their education out of fear of the pandemic during the lockdown imposed. The situation forced institutions to close and students to stay at home.
No wonder children and parents feel emotionally and psychologically exhausted at this time. At that time, the prolonged blockade forced the education sector in India to evolve rapidly. Most institutions have the idea of offering online classes for students to start their academic year rather than wasting time on offline classes.
Why is online learning important?
The main factors that shape students’ lives are routines that include classes, homework, training or study courses, co-study activities, and more research with added fun. But this routine is completely broken – the boundaries between practice time, playtime and playtime have now been merged, thanks to government regulations.
It becomes very important for children to establish a routine, especially when they are indoors all day, which they are not used to. Routines will keep children busy, and the discipline that must be followed must come from parents. Online courses help with this. Now, apart from taking online courses organized by the institutions, many students can keep up with the routine if they choose to take some online courses from leading e-learning sites and visit e-learning websites.
We need to recognize that every institution is unique, and it may not be possible to apply the proposed social distancing and sanitation practices to every setting during the COVID-19 Pandemic if offline classes now reopen.
The online environment offers unprecedented opportunities for those who would otherwise have limited access to education, as well as a new paradigm for teachers in which to develop the dynamic curriculum of the highest quality.
Benefits of studying online:
1. Easy to access: The e-learning method only requires a good internet connection and a computer or mobile phone. When taking online classes, attending is as easy as opening your computer or tablet, not being physically active. Sessions can even be saved for later use.
2. Budget: Many courses and resources are available free of charge to help solve financial problems while paying fees for a block. Fees can also be low online as students are not expected to pay their share of the costs of running the entire institution.
3. Adapt comfortably as per day: Students can adapt online lessons to their existing responsibilities and obligations and learn at their own pace and time, planning their study time accordingly. As long as the student meets deadlines and participates online appropriately, they can feel at ease. That means much less pressure and intensity.
4. Available 24×7: Teachers and students can interact at any time without day and night restrictions to provide teaching materials, clear doubts or take tests, provided the time is convenient for all participants. Students and teachers get the opportunity to maintain a warm relationship and at the same time communicate fearlessly.
5. Can be adapted to individual needs: As with e-learning, students can – customize the learning environment, learning content itself, interactions between moderators, students, and learning content according to personal preferences. This aspect can make students more interested in learning.
6. No need to travel to work: Since students don’t need to go to a certain class to study, they can save travel time and use it for after-institutional breaks. Moreover, they do not feel tired from travelling during their studies and therefore can concentrate better. In this way, more time can be spent studying.
7. Flexibility: Online courses allow students to plan their study time throughout the day rather than anytime, anywhere. Students can study and work at will. This gives learners ample time to study, engage with one another, practice, or do their research.
8. A comfortable atmosphere of concentration: With online courses, it is much easier to concentrate on what is happening. Students can be brought to the right environment. Headphones can be used when the environment is noisy. Interaction takes place online, which means it’s not easy to stray from the topic. And students can choose to study when they are freshest. For those who find it difficult to focus, online courses can be the right solution.
9. More Individual Attention: Teachers can also relax as they have many opportunities immediately after class to interact with each student online, provide direction, and discuss specific topics. They also won’t face the usual pressures of managing institutional time, checking notes, driving to work, etc., making it easier for them to meet student needs online rather than in a physical education classroom.
10. Social Distancing Can Be Practiced: Along with the provisions regarding social distancing and self-isolation, students may not be able to take effective safety measures when students are allowed to attend institutional. It won’t be easy to control students to play or touch, making the viral situation get out of control. Online courses can provide the same quality of education from the comfort of your home, help secure your future and control the spread of the virus.
The ability to learn new information or new skills anytime offers far greater educational opportunities than ever before. The scope and reach of online education expand to a much wider horizon than it could ever be represented. Assessing online training professionals will facilitate better preparation for the challenges of working in this new environment and the new opportunities that arise.
Tushar Pahade Classes offers digital platforms offering online lectures for CS. We have the best faculties who help students throughout their CS journey and help them to pass the examination with perfection.
Contact us today!